Elysian Spirit Shield
Elysian Spirit Shield
Tradable True
Degradable False
Spawnable False
Stackable False
Examine "Elysian spirit shield"
Item ID Soon (Cannot be noted)



Attack Bonus
Stab Slash Crush Magic Ranged
+0 +0 +0 +0 +0
Defence Bonus
Stab Slash Crush Magic Ranged
+63 +65 +75 +2 +57
Other Bonus Slot
Strength Prayer
29px-Shield slot
+0 +3

Special Effects

Special Attack The elysian spirit shield has a 70% chance of reducing the damage you receive by 30%.
Other None

Lost on Death

This item is kept on death if either using the Protect Item Prayer or not skulled, as long as other items on the person do not protect over this item.


Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.